Kronos Performing Arts Association is grateful for recent generous support from the following foundations, corporations, and government agencies. Thank you! We also thank our many individual donors from around the world. Individual names are not listed here to respect our donors' privacy. We appreciate the collective support of Kronos' diverse donor family.
- Aga Khan Trust for Culture
- Amazon Smiles
- The Amphion Foundation, Inc.
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Carnegie Hall
- The Aaron Copland Fund for Music, Inc.
- The Maxine and Stuart Frankel Foundation
- The Wallace Alexander Gerbode Foundation
- Grants for the Arts/San Francisco Hotel Tax Fund
- Harris Theater for Music and Dance
- Clarence E. Heller Charitable Foundation
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts/Art Works
- The Barbro Osher Pro Suecia Foundation
- The Bernard Osher Foundation
- Thendara Foundation
- Tides Foundation
- USArtists International/Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation
KRONOS PRESENTS: Terry Riley Festival is made possible by generous support from Grants for the Arts/San Francisco Hotel Tax Fund, the Clarence E. Heller Charitable Foundation, and the Board of Directors of the Kronos Performing Arts Association. Additional support provided by The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation and The Bernard Osher Foundation.
Jonathan Berger’s MY LAI was commissioned for the Kronos Quartet, Rinde Eckert, and Vân-Ánh Vanessa Võ by the Harris Theater for Music and Dance and the Laura and Ricardo Rosenkranz Artistic Innovation Fund through the Imagine Campaign, the Gerbode-Hewlett Foundations 2013 Music Commissioning Awards initiative, and the National Endowment for the Arts.