Thank you for supporting our work – As a nonprofit charitable organization, the Kronos Quartet and the Kronos Performing Arts Association rely on financial contributions from individuals, foundations, corporations and government agencies to accomplish our mission to reimagine the string quartet experience through commissioning, performing, presenting, recording and publishing contemporary music, as well as collaborating with, mentoring and encouraging other artists.
Your gift makes a difference and helps sustain our new education initiative Fifty for the Future: The Kronos Learning Repertoire, the first coordinated body of work devoted to teaching the most contemporary approaches to the string quartet.
We appreciate your support and are pleased to offer donors of $50 or more several benefits, such as free exclusive downloads, signed CDs and more. Please see the full list of donor benefits here.
Kronos Performing Arts Association is grateful for recent generous support from the following foundations, corporations, and government agencies. Thank you! We also thank our many individual donors from around the world. Individual names are not listed here to respect our donors' privacy. We appreciate the collective support of Kronos' diverse donor family.
- Aga Khan Trust for Culture
- Amazon Smiles
- The Amphion Foundation, Inc.
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- Carnegie Hall
- The Aaron Copland Fund for Music, Inc.
- The Maxine and Stuart Frankel Foundation
- The Wallace Alexander Gerbode Foundation
- Grants for the Arts/San Francisco Hotel Tax Fund
- Harris Theater for Music and Dance
- Clarence E. Heller Charitable Foundation
- The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
- National Endowment for the Arts/Art Works
- The Barbro Osher Pro Suecia Foundation
- The Bernard Osher Foundation
- Thendara Foundation
- Tides Foundation
- USArtists International/Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation
Kronos tours often! View all of our venues and dates.